Integral blinds are the most technologically advanced blinds on the market today, and once you’ve experienced their benefits, you’ll never want to go back to the old method of attaching blinds to your windows and doors.
Integral blinds can be fully opened, closed, or tilted in the same way as conventional blinds, in order to allow as much or as little light as you want and to protect your privacy. The advantage over conventional blinds is that the blinds are actually incorporated into the glass of the window or door. They’re inside a double glazed, argon gas filled unit, which means they’ll never attract dust and never need cleaning. This not only means less work for you, it also means that integral blinds are perfect for areas where hygiene is of the utmost importance. If someone in your household suffers from allergies, or if your business is in the health care or food service sector, integral blinds are ideal.
Operation couldn’t be easier – there are no cords, knobs or wands. Movement is controlled by means of two powerful magnets that are hidden from view. Attractive, maintenance-free integral blinds are the perfect solution. In fact, this system makes so much sense it’s surprising it wasn’t invented long ago.
- Sound insulation: its special structure makes its sound insulation can reach 34dB
- Sun proof: The sheets installed in the hollow glass can be adjusted any angle freely, so it can obstruct from the strong sunshine.
- Environment protection: Neither the sheets or the glass doesn’t produce any pollution. In addition, the hollow glass is sealed, so the sheets are not polluted forever, avoiding the complex washing.
- Energy-saving: Because the thermal transmittance of hollow glass is lower than single glass, the K value of the general hollow glass is 2.5 w/m2.k , the single glass is 6.0 w/m2.k, and the Mini-blind is 1.8w/m2.k when it is in the best state. Moreover, the sheets can prevent the sunshine and reduce the temperature in summer; we can adjust the angle of sheets to increase the temperature in winter. So whether you use air-condition or central heating, the Mini-blind can reduce the consumption of energy sources.
- Safety: Due to the Mini-blind using double- toughened glass, its weatherproof capability is very strong. And it is especially suitable for tall and coastal buildings. In addition, the Mini-blind not only replaces traditional curtain but also reduces the hidden trouble of fire.
- Using space reasonable: Do not need special place to fix the roller shutter, it makes the room more capacious.
- Good for Sanitation: Obstruct dust and contamination, create a relaxing and happy living environment.
- Economic: Do not have to worry about the abrasion and broken and can be used cleanly and tidy for long time.
- Applied: Integral blinds use many district, as flat, office, villa, hospital, school, ect. This blinds is best in school and hospital, As the air of the hospital is bad, the bacilli is easy progenitive if the blinds clean is not timely. The school is especially space, The students cannot be disturbed from out matter when use this shutter, insulation sunshine directly into the classroom so that protect the student’s eyes. meanwhile save the fee.