Our Impact Rated Shutters offer convenient storm protection with a distinct architectural flair reminiscent of the old south. Our Shutters are constructed of heavy UPVC with Steel Inside, making them extremely reliable and weatherproof. Once installed, these storm shutters become a permanent and durable part of any house or building, providing you with protection for years to come. They are simple to maintain and easy to close. Like all of our Hurricane products.
- Extremely popular as storm protection and adds to the charm of your home.
- Architecturally pleasing
- Easy to install on any existing home
- Easy operation from outside the home or office
- Provides excellent security
- Versatile protection that enhances the look of your home
- Arches, angles and curved tops available
- Special sizes available upon request
- Available in many custom color
1, Frame-German Rehau
2, Different Colors Available
1), Colors Available for Co-extruted uPVC Profile, The Co-extrusion materials is from ASA.
- Good Mechanical and Physical Property
- Excellent Weather Resisting Property
2), Colors Available for Film Laminated uPVC Profile. The film is from German Renolit.
- RENOLIT EXOFOL high-performance films for exterior applications have an outstanding reputation: Their multi-layered structure protects plastic and metal building elements.
- Offered in a wide range of decors and solid colours, products are available to suit all manner of building styles.