The using and Maintenance Methods of uPVC Windows & Doors
Daily maintenance of uPVC windows & doors :
If there is any smeary on the uPVC windows & doors, it can be cleared by neutral water-solubility scour. But the surface of the window&door frame and sash can not have interface and rub with the high rigidity and rough particles. Especially when there are besmirch in the surface of the windows and doors, it can not be scraped off the besmirches by sand paper or sharp knives, otherwise, that will reduce the beauty of the decorative surface in the windows and doors. It is strictly prohibited to scrub away the besmirch by high causticity liquid such as apyruvic acid and impregnant chemical liquid .
What you should pay attention to when Using uPVC Windows & Doors
- After the installation, the protective film in the profile should be scraped off immediately, otherwise the glue in the back of the film, the clay and clinging dust will be left in the profiles so that will influence the beauty of windows. Whats more the windows&doors will be hard to clean.
- If it blowing, the windows sash should be closed immediately
- The heavy items should not be hung to the hardware of the windows and doors
- Opening the bottom hung casement window with different opening positions by changing the opening direction of the handle, you must know how to operate it so that you can avoid the damage
- You need to often clean the sliding rails to keep it clean and no particles in it when you using the sliding windows
- There are drainage and pressure-reducing systems in the PVC windows & doors to ensure the air-tightness and water-tightness. When using the windows and doors, do remember not to plug up the drainage opening and the air pressure balancing system opening, to avoid the reduce of the drainage
- performance when it rains or snows or the rain into the windows and causing the inconvenience to the daily life.
- When sliding the windows(sliding window), the strength to pull the window should be better in the middle of the window or somewhere lower and do not overexert to sliding the window to avoid the reduction of the windows life-service
- When washing the screen sash, the user should not take out the rubber strip of the screen sash and the net, but to take out the whole screen sash, then washing it with water-solubility scour or the soft cloth
- In winter, if the users do not want to use the screen, they can take out the whole sash and keeping the sash themselves. The screen sash should be away from the heat more than 1m, putting flat or upright by the shorter side. Do not let the hard items to press the screen sash, otherwise it will deform
- When operating the screen sash in the sliding window, please note that the screen sash and the inward sliding upright frame superposition to keep the good sealing
- When using the windows & doors for some time, the users should check the screws in of the hardware whether they become loose or not. If so, then tighten the screws to make sure the liability and safety
- After the screws of the hinge, the friction hinge and the wind break support of the outward casement window are used for a long time and they are becoming seriously rusted, the users should contact the professional manufacture to change them and to ensure safety.